We are an independent consultancy offering advisory services in the information and business intelligence space with experience of multiple technologies. Whether it is a simple reporting problem or a global management information strategy, we are interested in helping with your information challenge. We have specialist experience in a number of sectors including banking, financial services, legal, professional services, manufacturing, universities, health, social care and education and housing.
Most advisory work involves a combination of board level strategy and technical review in order to provide the business with the information it needs to perform based on practical and realistic implementation options. We can offer some of the most experienced consultants in the industry to give your business the individual attention it deserves. We offer competitive rates and have fixed price packages for common requirements.
Typical advisory work would be:
- Planning and implementing a business driven information strategy
- Reviewing reporting systems and information management processes for the CIO
- Advising on balanced scorecards or other ways to improve business performance through the better use of existing information
- Reviewing an internal set of KPIs as preparation for an executive dashboard
- Simplifying and improving reporting and the communication of information
- Reviewing, designing or supporting a data warehouse and business intelligence implementation
- Helping with the recruitment/restructuring of a management information function as part of the roll out of improved reporting
- Advising on the implementation and/or upgrading of core systems/new modules with management information output in mind
We also offer competitively priced and flexible delivery options (including large scale BI teams through our carefully selected partners) to supplement your own internal resources including fixed price delivery on a number of common industry requirements